[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-635462 ] Admin pages HTML does not set TEXT color

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 23 21:05:08 EST 2002

Bugs item #635462, was opened at 2002-11-08 07:13
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=635462&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
Mailman admin pages believe that TEXT color is always
black and does not set it to, hoping nobody changes the
defaults. And this is false assumption ;-) For testing
purposes my defaults are black bg color and yellow
text. And since admin pages sets bg to white it now
exposes yellow fonts on white background here. Kinda
unreadable. Solution -> fix template/css/whatever to
set up text color to black.