[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-646568 ] Admin interface link on listinfo page

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 8 15:10:55 EST 2002

Bugs item #646568, was opened at 2002-12-01 14:17
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=646568&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
I installed MM 2.1b5 and copied the data files for a few
test lists to the 'lists' dirctory.  I then ran update -f to
update the data files to the new version.

When I go to the list info page for one of the lists, the
link to the administrative interface is still pointing to the
original (production) web interface link.

Example:

Production version of MM's web interface:

Beta version of MM's web interface:

However, on this listinfo page, the admin link points to
http://lists.midrange.com/cgi-bin/admin/testlist

I have changed the DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN to
be 'http://%s/mailman2/', so I would expect the links to
have the correct url.

Additionally, when I go directly to the test list admin
page
(http://lists.midrange.com/mailman2/admin/testlist), all
the links on this page also point to old cgi-bin url.