[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-649037 ] Attachments not working.

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 7 08:08:13 EST 2002

Bugs item #649037, was opened at 2002-12-05 10:56
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=649037&group_id=103

Category: Pipermail
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
Platform: TRU64 v5.1a

I'm using Mailman v2.1b5 and have noticed the following problem when archiving attached files.

MS-Excel documents are not getting properly archived. Well, the file that is posted appears unharmed in the ...archive/<list>/attachments/... directory on the server, but it isn't available as an attachment from the posted message. A few lines are garbage are there instead.

MS Word, Powerpoint, PDF files are OK from what I've tested although I've found a similar problem to above with a Word document when using 'arch' on an existing mailbox.

Ie, arch creates the html pages OK and extracts the attachments OK, but a Word document isn't available from the message.

- Pat.