[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Feature Requests-581103 ] do not moderate mails from nntp-groups

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 3 07:43:11 2002

Feature Requests item #581103, was opened at 2002-07-13 20:35
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=581103&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
i wish to have an setting for the nntp-gateway that
allows posting the nntp-articles without moderating on
lists, that need confirmation for member-postings.

The moderation should only be for the emails sendet to
the list, not for nntp-postings.

Comment By: Philip Lowman (plowman)