[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-644129 ] Edit held message header/body

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Sun Dec 1 00:55:48 2002

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:04:18 -0800
noreply  <noreply@sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Patches item #644129, was opened at 2002-11-26 09:44 You can respond
> by visiting:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=644129&group_id=103

> Initial Comment: Here is my preliminary (brute force) patch to allow
> full editing of headers and bodies of messages being held for approval
> in Mailman 2.1 (as of beta 5).  I have released versions of this for
> 1.x and 2.0.x but wanted to wait until 2.1 was fairly stable before
> releasing this one.

>> Comment By: Barry A. Warsaw (bwarsaw)
> Date: 2002-11-27 09:04

> Message: Logged In: YES user_id=12800

> I'm moving this to the 2.2/3.0 group since we're in feature freeze for
> 2.1

Given the age of the patch (it goes all the way back to the 1.x days),
is this really such an unknown quantity that it has to shoved out to
post 2.1?

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?