[Mailman-Developers] (More) pristine archives

Dale Newfield Dale@Newfield.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:20:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Dale Newfield wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> > It still doesn't support transactions?
>
> No. :-(

D'oh!  Um, I guess I should've read the rest of the posts before
responding.

Now to go read up on that new table type, and how they tables of differing
types interact with one another.

I'm still concerned about having all of the operations in the lifetime of
a mailman session reside in a single (possibly never confirmed)
transaction, and whether that provides the interface we want (I.E., set
values not actually getting set until .Save() time).

-Dale