[Mailman-Developers] (More) pristine archives

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:29:29 -0400

    >> Specifically that I want to archive the exact message, down to
    >> the byte, that subscriber's receive.  Beyond that I don't care.

    NB> I'd love to have this, and in addition (perhaps in a separate
    NB> file) the exact headers and first ten lines of all incoming
    NB> messages (postings, admin requests, subscription
    NB> confirmations, everything).

If someone where to work up a patch <wink>, the way I'd do this would
be to add a IncomingLogger.py handler module that logged the
information you want to logs/incoming.  Then I'd stick this at the top
of GLOBAL_PIPELINE.

-Barry