[Mailman-Developers] Anti-spam "killer app"?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:42:38 -0400

    CVR> Which is perfect timing, because I've installed jaguar on my
    CVR> new test server, and I'm going to spend time this weekend
    CVR> building out the environment, which means sometime in the
    CVR> next few days, I'm going to load up Mailman and see what
    CVR> happens...

Cool!  Depending on how adventurous you are, you may want to check out
Python 2.3's cvs.  Jack Jansen's been doing a lot of work on providing
Carbon support for Python, if I've been following his checkins
correctly.  Haven't played with it, but and of course Python 2.3's not
even in alpha yet, but we use it every day and it's pretty stable
(performance-wise, mostly if not feature-wise).

-Barry