[Mailman-Developers] Scrubber.py confusion, 2.1b3

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:21:49 -0400

    MM> I just eyeballed it, looking good, I on the "coding chain
    MM> gang" for a few hours, I make my CVS recipe tonight and give
    MM> it a go. Thank You. I post the MimeDel.py hack in a bit, right
    MM> now my python is a graceful as a sludge hammer :-)

Thanks for the patch Michael.  I've looked it over but I've decided to
postpone this one for now.  I've modified MimeDel.py since you
generated your patch.  Can you try to resolve your patch against cvs
and upload it to the SourceForge patch manager so we don't lose track
of it?

Thanks,
-Barry