[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-528031 ] avoid double prefixes for mimed subjects

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:46:57 -0700

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=528031&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: Mailman 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
this patch checks subject: line for being mime-encoded
with charset, and if this the case, decodes is for the
purpose of prefix checking.

this avoids replies with subject
encoded( Re: [listname] old subject.. )

to be converted to
[listname] encoded( Re: [listname] old subject...)

ad infinitum.

patch originally developed by vaget at vaget dot org
and beautified by me.