[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-563091 ] digest an option in confirm cgi

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:47:07 -0700

Bugs item #563091, was opened at 2002-05-31 17:14
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=563091&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
I have a list that has the digest option turned off (via the
cgi). However, when I confirm a subscription to this list
via the cgi link in the email, the page gives me the
option of turning digests on (even though it is not an
option when first subscribing to the list).

Also, I would recommend that on that same confirmation
page, the subscribe button be directly below the fields,
and the cancel button on the side. I almost accidentally
cancelled my confirmation...