[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-592026 ] Managing Discussion Lists

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 12:23:49 -0700

Bugs item #592026, was opened at 2002-08-07 08:45
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=592026&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have a Discussion List associated with my web-site
hosted by Dreamhost. Dreamhost informs me that
they use Mailman software and that I should contact
you with information about this "known bug."

Navigating through Discussion Lists -> Membership
Management to the list in question, I tried to change
the value of "The public name of this list (make case
changes only)" so that it would appear in UPPER
CASE LETTERS. I made no other changes. Then I hit
the "Submit" button. But the change is not
implemented.

Please will you tell me how I can resolve this issue or
whether you are working on a fix.

Thank you.

Peter Aitken
peter@benchmarkresearch.org