[Mailman-Developers] Bug in configure

Teo de Hesselle teo@dehesselle.dropbear.id.au
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:58:50 +1000

The configure script included with 2.0.12 uses the "sh" interpreter,
however the script seems to rely on a bash test '==' on line 1501.

I suggest that this test is modified so that it works on a standard
bourne shell (which bash isnt), or that the script calls the bash
interpreter directly.

PS: I'm not subscribed - please CC any replies directly to me.

--
Teo de Hesselle          | 21st Century Aircraft:  "The crew will consist
PGP Key: 18C35A2E Print: | of one pilot and a dog.  The pilot will nurture