[Mailman-Developers] I/O error in Runner.py when archiving under 2.1a3

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:46:18 -0400

At 01:22 PM 4/20/02 -0700, Ellen Spertus wrote:
>Actually, the problem went away when I restarted Mailman.  Unless it comes
>back, never mind.

Did you happen to make any code change, like drop in a new cvs build, or patch
something?  With 2.1, after you do that, you really need to do a "mailmanctl restart",
so that the queue runners start actually running the new code.  In fact, unless you
have a dead slow set of lists, you really ought to "mailmanctl stop" the queues,
do the install, then start them again.