[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b1 AttributeError message

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:10:43 -0400

At 06:40 PM 4/19/02 -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     SKM> No sooner did I send that message about not being able to
>     SKM> find the error, then I crashed headlong into it. It occurs
>     SKM> from the admindb pages when you attempt to
>     SKM> Defer/Accept/Reject/Discard a message AND "Forward messages
>     SKM> (individually) to" any address.
>
>This sounds like a bug I think I fixed in cvs, which will be part of
>MM2.1b2.  Are you using b1?  Can you upgrade to the current cvs
>version?  If not, wait for MM2.1b2 and see if that fixes your problem.

That's exactly the scenario I had, and yea, you patched it in cvs...

Probably worth pointing out to those in the peanut gallery that haven't
been here long that it's wonderful if you test the beta, but ideally you
need to commit to testing the beta *and* regularly syncing it to cvs, cause
a *lot* of crap gets fixed quickly after a beta comes out; there's some
significant differences now between b1, and cvs-current...  I end up
rebuilding mailman sometimes daily.