[Mailman-Developers] Stripping binaries attachments

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:37:56 -0400

At 05:28 PM 4/19/02 -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>bin/dumpdb knows how to print out the plaintext representation of a
>.pck message file, so
>
>    % bin/dumpdb qfiles/in/...pck > msg.txt
>
>ought to do the trick.  The other direction is fairly easy if you
>don't mind not saving the message metadata file (.db).  Use
>bin/inject, possibly with the -q option.

And, you know, I actually knew that at the time, and now that you've
mentioned it again, realize I actually did that eventually...

Although I hadn't thought about using inject to shove it back in.