[Mailman-Developers] message posting in a loop with mailman 2.1b1

John W Baxter jwblist@olympus.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:44:16 -0700

At 16:28 -0700 4/16/2002, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>I'm not saying  that mailman is incorrect on the  interpretation of the RFC,
>I'm saying  that if mailman  feeds an  incorrect Email address  or something
>that causes  the MTA  to reject  the mail,  it will  endlessly spam  all the
>subscribers that are being delivered to every time mailman tries.
>
>This can't be the desired behaviour...

Nor is it what I see running Mailman with Exim.  But I haven't ventured
into 2.1b1 yet.

How does Mailman deliver the messages to Exim?

   --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA