[Mailman-Developers] From the mhonarc list

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:21:42 -0700

For those who don't track mhonarc, from the mhonarc list. Looks very
interesting...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).