[Mailman-Developers] os.unlink error with mm 2.0.9

Marc MERLIN marc_news@vasoftware.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:13:12 -0700

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 05:03:48PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>     MM> Applied, thanks.
>
> Can you keep an eye on the log files for a few days?  I'm going to
> apply the same patch on python.org and watch it there too.  If all
> looks good for a few days I'll release an update.

No errors so far, it looks good.
I'll be off (racing) tomorrow so if you want to wait that long, I can give
you another update friday, but right now it definitely looks better.

Marc