[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b1 bug still in topic processor...

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:48:31 -0400 (EDT)

Barry, the topic processor bug is still there... I did some more
testing with the latest (ok, last nights) cvs.  Turned topics back
on one the list they were on before (the one I sent you the shunt
pickles from) and let it run all night.  Sure enough, caught a
message that was otherwise fine, but died.  Turned topics back off
and deleted the topics I had, and unshunted it, and it went back in
fine.

    return self.parse(StringIO(text))
  File "/home/mailman/pythonlib/email/Parser.py", line 40, in parse
    self._parseheaders(root, fp)
  File "/home/mailman/pythonlib/email/Parser.py", line 69, in _parseheaders
    raise Errors.HeaderParseError(
HeaderParseError: Continuation line seen before first header