[Mailman-Developers] templating, search, and stuff...

Norbert Bollow nb@thinkcoach.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 11:15:10 +0200

J C Lawrence <claw@kanga.nu > replied:

> phpGroupWare, Zope/ZPT, PhpLib -- there are literally dozens of commonly
> used templating systems.  Choice of templating system is not the
> question or the problem.  Much like making Mailman specific to one
> specific MTA would be silly, making it specific to one particular
> templating system would equally be stupid.

Agreed, but since both Mailman and phpGroupWare are GNU projects,
their templating systems should be made as similar and as
compatible as reasonably possible.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member