[Mailman-Developers] Silly mailman question

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:24:48 -0800

On 4/5/02 9:11 AM, "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra@baylink.com> wrote:

> I know this is a pretty kettle of fish; anyone have any suggestions?
>
> I'm willing to take a swing at writing a Python module to encompass
> filePro if I have to do that, but I'm not sure that's enough here: the
> user data isn't *in* a 'database' yet, is it?

Sounds like a job for 2.1's external database API... Before anything else,
at least, I'd look into it and see how close it comes to your needs.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.