[Mailman-Developers] HELP!

Bill Bradford mrbill@mrbill.net
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:31:07 -0500

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 07:53:41PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Now, my list(s) have gotten to the point that where if I dont clear
> out the qfiles directory every four to six hours, I start getting
> stuff like this in ~mailman/logs/error:

I'm seeing an interesting possible-bug in 2.0.6.  Whenever it gets close
to ~290 files in ~mailman/qfiles, it starts bombing out with the error I
posted before.  When qfiles is cleaned out, or doesnet have that many
messages backed up, it works fine.

Possible overflow somewhere?  I have yet to look at 2.1, so I dont know
if its susceptible to this or not.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford