[Mailman-Developers] public.html

Rodolfo Pilas rodolfo@linux.org.uy
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:53:35 -0300

El Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:39:42 +0200
Szilard Vizi <vizisz@freemail.hu> ha escrito:

> > IOError: [Errno 2] No template file found: 'private.html'
> > (I use the Spanish version)
>
> In your case the problem is that Juan Carlos (the Spanish
> translation maintiner) does not renamed his private.txt translation
> to private.html
>    cd /usr/local/mailman/templates/es/
>    mv private.txt private.html

OK!  it works!

But the private.html do not replace any macro like %(listname)s and when
you access the server try with the following URL:

http://www.server.com/mailman/private/mylist/%(basepath)s/

You can see my system at
http://www.espaciolibre.net/cgi-bin/private/uylug-demoday/

Now I stop the bug report about template file not found, but I feel that
the system has a more complex problem here and perhaps you need to fix it
for the 2.1a3.

     -=((        Rodolfo Pilas - rodolfo@linux.org.uy        ))=-
   -==((( Are you ready for XtraLinuX - http://xtralinux.org )))==-

 Public GnuPG key: http://www.keyserver.net 1024D/57153363 2001-06-02
 key fingerprint = DAAE 3246 3F7D A420 B7A0  48A5 D120 C773 5715 3363