[Mailman-Developers] Mailman CVS sends out Japanese templatemails in EUC-JP

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:34:54 +0900

    Tokio> Ben, my Japanese patch worked at least for my
    Tokio> environment. Internal crafted messages are converted to
    Tokio> ISO-2022-JP using the last-week CVS.  We should look at it
    Tokio> more carefully, I think.  And, thanks for your suggestion
    Tokio> to use mimelib for code-finding.  I will look at it when I
    Tokio> have time.

Unfortunately, the patch and install documents are very out of
date for current CVS.. there is a VirginQueue runner now that
does not use the normal pipeline at all, so your patch will need
to be re-written.

This is why I am working to fix current CVS to work with Japanese
without a separate patch.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters C and Q and the number 11.
"Frungy! Frungy! Frungy!!"