[Mailman-Developers] regexp on body checks

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:09:50 -0400

    B> I'm searching through the admin area of 2.1a3, and I can't seem
    B> to find where the body checks are done.  I remember a recent
    B> discussion that 2.1 could look for a string in the body of a
    B> message (like the footer of a quoted digest), and reject the
    B> message if it matched.

Sort of.  Actually SpamDetect would be the module to do this, but 1)
its not configurable through the web, and 2) body searching didn't
work so I took it out.

We could add it back, but of course the more regexp searches you
perform /on each message/ the slower delivery throughput is going to
be.

-Barry