[Mailman-Developers] Uh oh, import error on ArchiverMailbox with 2.1a3

Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 01:41:32 -0400

Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     B> ImportError: cannot import name ArchiverMailbox
>
> Isn't that class in your Mailman/Mailbox.py file?

Looking at Mailbox.py now - yup, seems to be in there.
Here's a little more info:

Any more messages I post no longer get added to the archive, but generate the following error ON THE CONSOLE:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/csc/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 182, in ArchiveMail
    h = HyperArch.HyperArchive(self)
AttributeError: 'Mailman.Archiver.HyperArch' module has no attribute 'HyperArchive'

Taking a look at log/errors, all I see is:

Oct 26 01:14:10 2001 (32744) CORRUPT ARCHIVE FOR LIST: csc

This is a brand new list, only a couple messages.  I have done a little tweaking of the headers, and some internal text, but nothing that I haven't done in 2.0.6.. Just diff'd those files to make sure I didn't make any typos.

Bob