[Mailman-Developers] New sender-centric moderation rules

Dan Mick dan.mick@west.sun.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:38:26 -0700

Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> * Ron Jarrell
>
> | At 03:14 PM 10/15/01 -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> | >Make it so list moderators can set or unset the per-user moderate
> | >   bit (right now only list admins can do that).
> |
> | Generically, there's a lot of things that should be done with list
> | moderators...
>
> Email based moderation.  Pretty please? :)

Some of that is already there.  Hold messages already come with
a moderator cookie so that replies can accept or discard the message.

I don't know if it's 100% yet, but it's getting there.