[Mailman-Developers] Reply-To: handling

John W Baxter jwblist@olympus.net
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:11:33 -0700

At 22:15 -0700 10/19/2001, J C Lawrence wrote:
>BTW: Have you checked Mutt's behaviour yet?  Could/would someone
>check Outlook's behaviour?

Eudora 5.1 beta for Mac OS X (wherein I am at the moment) honors multiple
address Reply-To: headers.  It's highly likely that Eudora has done so from
the beginning (Steve believes in standards even though he hasn't been
allowed to add the list header handling yet:  odd in that Qualcomm was
involved in developing the list header RFC).

It's likely that the little Windows offshoot from Eudora (called Eudora)
also does it right, although it's a largely different team doing the work.
I can test if no one else here can easily.

  --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA