[Mailman-Developers] Another Problem

Igor Pruchanskiy igor@linuxinside.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:12:17 -0700

Hello again,

I have been talking about my password problem with Dan Mick, who was kind
enough to help me to resolve all the issues and had me update to the CVS
version of Mailman. Now i do not need to use passwords to
subscribe/unsubscribe users....

However, there is another problem with that....

I can subscribe to the list just fine from my web based form, but
when i try to unsubscribe i get 3 e-mail messages

One is removal confirmation request
Another one says that removal confirmation has been sent
And the 3rd one is a little weird

On top is says that

There were problems with the email commands you sent to Mailman via
the administrative address solaris-users-request@sdsug.org.

But lower i see

***** confirm d2e1f633d91c94977766c36d2290b6271c9df703
Succeeded

Am i missing something ?
Why do i get an error message ?

You can subscribe/unsubscribe yourself here:
http://www.sdsug.org/?show=lists

igor

--
Uptime:  45 days, 16:53