[Mailman-Developers] Administrate mailman from shell

Richard Barrett R.Barrett@ftel.co.uk
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:45:40 +0000

At 08:49 30/11/2001 +0100, Jonas Meurer wrote:
>Hello,
>Is there a way to configure mailman completely from the shell?
>It don't has to be compfortable, it only is for scripts etc...
>I've heard somewhere that it's possible.
>The cgi-bin-scripts also only can execute probrams, he?
>Is there a howto for administrate and configure mailman from
>the shell? If not, can anyone list me all commandlines?
>As compensation then I will write a howto.
>
>Thanks
>    Jonas

You could try reviewing the function of scripts in $prefix/bin; execute
them with the -h option to find out what they do. For instance, you can use
the $prefix/bin/config_list to configure your lists.