[Mailman-Developers] GetScriptURL

Pavel Chytil pchytil@ece.ogi.edu
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:48:48 -0800

Hello,

I have modified may site setting from (in Defaults.py)

# Site-specific settings
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'asp.ogi.edu'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'asp.ogi.edu'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mailman/'

# For backwards compatibility.  Note: DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN must end in a slash!
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST
DEFAULT_URL       = DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN % DEFAULT_URL_HOST
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'http://%(hostname)s/pipermail/%(listname)s'

to (in mm_cfg.py)

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'asp.ogi.edu'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.asp.ogi.edu'
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = 'lists.asp.ogi.edu'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mailman/'
DEFAULT_URL       = DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN % DEFAULT_URL_HOST
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'http://lists.asp.ogi.edu/pipermail/%(listname)s'

My goal is to receive email (for example email with help) from
mailman-request@asp.ogi.edu with proper http links

I would expect :

but getting