[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] RELEASE Mailman 2.0.7

Calle Dybedahl cdy@algonet.se
13 Nov 2001 11:31:58 +0100

> I'm releasing Mailman 2.0.7 which fixes two potential, though obscure
> security or denial-of-service attacks, along with a few other minor
> bug fixes.  Details:

Hello. Remember me? I nagged you a few months ago about getting some
code we had written into Mailman. I got the impression that I'd hear
from you or the FSF again regarding giving the copyright to the FSF,
but I haven't heard anything so far. Did the issue fall by the
wayside, or did something go wrong? Is it still any point in giving
you code that was written for 2.0?
--
      Calle Dybedahl | UNIX-admin | Telenordia Internet | cdy@algonet.se