[Mailman-Developers] Problem with lockfiles and time in the future

Dan Mick Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM>
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:24:04 -0800 (PST)

The lock date is set into the future on purpose, so that eventually
stale locks can be automatically reclaimed.

Some process died holding a lock.  Remove it and drive on if you're
sure that process is dead.