[Mailman-Developers] Error in bin/config_list

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Thu, 17 May 2001 12:36:13 +0200

I have received a message with the error description:

Vizi Szilard <vizisz@freemail.hu>
> - I found an error:
>  [root@tatooin bin]# ./config_list -o /root/config test
>  Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "./config_list", line 261, in ?
>       main()
>  File "./config_list", line 254, in main
>       do_output(listname, outfile)
>  File "./config_list", line 115, in do_output
>       info =3D config[k]
>  KeyError: altalanos =

> =

> altalanos means general in English. What is the problem?

I have taken a glance to Mailman code and I have found:
in MailList.py.GetConfigInfo:
        config_info['general'] =3D [_(
            "Fundamental list characteristics, including descriptive"
            " info and basic behaviors."),
            ('real_name', mm_cfg.String, 50, 0,
             _('The public name of this list (make case-changes
only).'),

and in config_list.do_output:
        config =3D mlist.GetConfigInfo()
        categories =3D (_('general'), _('privacy'), _('nondigest'),
_('digest'),
                      _('bounce'), _('archive'), _('gateway'),
_('autoreply'))
        for k in categories:
            info =3D config[k]

So 'k' must be untranslated, that's because that key does not exists in
array 'config'

-- =

                          ___
                         / F \
                        [[[]]]]
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |