[Mailman-Developers] ANNOUNCE Mailman 2.0.5

Marc MERLIN marc_news@valinux.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 18:05:12 -0700

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 05:31:48PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> If I get some time, I'll stare at the LockFile.py code again.  Any
> idea what process 8790 was?  I wonder if it's the same code that's
> not cleaning up after itself.

Sorry for the late answer.
I did look in the logfiles, but nothing showed up with pid 8790.
Kinda weird...

That said,  we just  got a list  with 10,000+ users  (nuked since  then, see
message sent after this one), and loading the admin page up took a while.
My locks directory now has 35 desi-os-maps.lock.usw-sf-list1.pid files.

Then again, it doesn't block the list, so it's not that bad

Marc