[Mailman-Developers] Delivering messages to scripts/post

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:59:14 -0700

On Tue, 01 May 2001 00:54:39 +0200
Jesper Jensen <jj-list@mail.dk> wrote:

> I fully understand and respect that this is a Linux project...

Actually its a GNU project, which is not at all Linux specific.
Mailman in its current incarnation is Unix-centric in a number of
ways (which subtley different from Linux-centric), but that is
mainly due to the majority of the developers (and thus the users)
having Unix as their preferred (server) platform.

> We chaned to Mailman because we needed some things LISTSERV didn't
> have.

Like what?  (might as well pump up our strengths)

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw@kanga.nu