[Mailman-Developers] Headers and footers for MIME messages

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:02:05 -0500

    >> On 28 Mar 23:15, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
    >> 2. A message comes in that's multipart/mixed.  That's easy too,
    >> since we can just add the header and footers as additional
    >> text/plain subparts.

    MY> If the first body part is text/plain, would you prefer to add
    MY> the header or footer directly to it, instead of using separate
    MY> parts?

I don't know.  I'm a bit loathe to drill down too far into the
subparts, but just because I think it'll make the algorithm for
searching where to add the headers/footers more complicated than it
needs to be.

-Barry