[Mailman-Developers] Per-user monthly password reminders [Patch]

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:18:38 +0200

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 02:58:14AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> This is a patch against 2.0.3 to enable per-user monthly password
> reminders.  This is a _very_ sought-after feature request from the
> Debian community. :)

> As I don't have CVS access, I'd appreciate if somebody could review
> and apply.  Thanks. :)

Hm, I'm personaly against adding more user-specific options per-list, but I
guess this one could be list-specific anyway, even after we get a real
user-database. I guess it's up to Barry ;)

As for the patch, I suggest you upload it to Sourceforge, which is where
Mailman is hosed. Submit enough sensible patches and you might get CVS
write access, eventually ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>