[Mailman-Developers] Easily customisable webmin templating

Larry Reckner larryr@linux.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:19:41 -0500 (EST)

Hello:

I've seen this touced upon while searching through the various mailing
lists for mailman, however I don't know if I've seen a solution (if so,
plesae point me in the right direction and I'll be more than happy to run
with that).
Anyway, my situation is that I sysadmin for a web hosting company and one
of the things that we do is provide shared services like email and now
lists.  I've written a small wrapper that will take care of the
/etc/aliases part of setting up mailman for multiple virtual domains as
well as the httpd.conf file, the mailman specific configs and so on.  The
part I'm stuck on is this.
Basically, my web developers want to be able to customize the webmin
interface on an individual client-by-client basis (by any means possible
be it stylesheets, xml, etc) but they are finding it very difficult
because of the heavy python integration and the outside scripts that
re-write headers, footers, etc.  I'm trying to learn python in order to
deal with their request to make this easy to do, however I'm under severe
pressure to get it done yesterday, and I could use some help.  I've looked
into ht2html to do this, but I fear that it's not quite working like I'd
like.  Any advice/tips/etc would be *extremely* appreciated and I'd be
grateful.

Thanks,

--Larry

-----
Larry Reckner                           larry@5points.net
Systems Administrator                   Voice: 518.465.5505
5points.net LLC                         Cell:  518.852.2944
Linux.com Tuneup Author			larryr@linux.com