[Mailman-Developers] mailman and the web

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 12:16:41 -0500

    CR> Phase 3: Develop Php front-end for Archives/Admin utils

It'd have to be a really really convincing argument[*] for me to add
PHP to Mailman in any kind of supported way.  As an add-on, sure, and
figuring out the write API to put on Mailman to allow different web
front-ends is definitely something that's important to me.

That's not to say that the CGI side of Mailman couldn't be vastly
improved.  I think there are good Pythonic solutions to this though.

[*]-50%-of-Guido's-bounty-for-adding-braces-to-Python-seems-about-right-ly
y'rs,

-Barry