[Mailman-Developers] Here's a little issue with the news gatewaying: If the n

Patriot room_maildev@bbs.pixel.citadel.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:57:24 -0500

 Here's a little issue with the news gatewaying:
 If the news server you're trying to get to is down, or is slow and having
problems mailman creates a lock file and doesn't unlock.  The next time
(every 5 minutes in my case) the gateway attempts to run the lock files
are in place and it evidently fails.  Is there anything I can do to clear
those lock files manually, or, more importantly, is there anyway that
mailman can be configured to time out, and remove its own lockfiles/

 thanks.