[Mailman-Developers] Any ideas what happened here?

Phil Barnett midnight@the-oasis.net
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:30:59 -0500

On 7 Mar 2001, at 19:33, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 09:30:26AM -0500, Phil Barnett wrote:
>
> > I tracked down process 25798 and it was a mailman qrunner
> > process...
>
> qrunner is a simple python process. It does nothing peculiar at all. Python
> also does nothing peculiar, it's just a userspace program. It looks like you
> have a kernel bug or hardware problem on your hands.

The machine had an uptime of 146 days at that point, so we'll see
how it goes. It's all relatively new hardware.

A reboot and off it went...

--
              Phil Barnett  mailto:midnight@the-oasis.net
                       WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net/