[Mailman-Developers] A problem with the subscriptor address

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 12:26:52 +0000

efernandezor@antena3tv.es said:
> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:

>  http://mailmanhome/mailman/options/listname/subscriptor_address

> but how do I put the subscriptor address ?

You cannot do this with Mailman at present.

If you think about it you are making each message unique per recipient,
which is not what a mailing list manager does - it generally wants to
send messages out in large blocks to multiple recipients.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk ]