[Mailman-Developers] A day or so ago I posted about the /tmp filling up with new

Patriot room_maildev@bbs.pixel.citadel.org
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 10:13:32 -0500

 A day or so ago I posted about the /tmp filling up with newsgroup files.

 Since I mentioned it here that hasn't happened again, so I can't track
what the problem was.  I didn't make any changes, here, or anything, so I
have NO idea what was going on.  I haven't even rebooted anything.

 *shrug*

 Now I'm more confused than I was before, but it all seems to be working.
At least for now.  I guess all I had to do was complain about it. :)