[Mailman-Developers] qrunner just keeps going and going

Chris Ryan chris@greatbridge.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:46:23 -0500

Barry,

	I do understand that I will encounter problems running the code
straight from CVS. With the development I'm going to be doing with
mailman for my company (and hope to contribute back) I want to use the
latest code to minimize differences between what you are developing and
what I develop. Also in the process if i can help by submitting bug
reports etc. all the better, right :) So if I become a pain in the neck
it's only cause I like Mailman and want to help make it the best it can
be.

Chris Ryan
chris@greatbridge.com