[Mailman-Developers] Mailman queue design problem?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:53:12 -0700

On Friday, June 22, 2001, at 08:54 AM, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> I /think/ this could all be accomplished with the current setup
> without having to create a separate qfiles subdirectory.  Here's how:

Kewl. It's great to see that whenever I come up with one of these
weird-ass boundary cases, Mailman at least has the capability to be
kicked into shape to deal with it... that's great!

chuq

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

"When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell."