[Mailman-Developers] search engine indexing is crucial to success!

admin@xpertindexing.com admin@xpertindexing.com
19 Jun 2001 07:18:21 -0000

	Search engines can account for up to 80% of website
traffic. Having a beautiful site is important but without
the traffic there is no one to appreciate it and
consequently NO BUSINESS.
	Indexing with the search engines seems as simple as filling
in the blanks but getting good positions is NOT as easy! Our
staff can research your site and get you serious shoppers by
getting your site up in the top 15 positions with keyword
strings that work.
	Please visit our site to see how we can help you get the
exposure you need to be successful.

	http://www.xpertindexing.com

	Thank you for your time and attention

Kind Regards,