[Mailman-Developers] why no user disable of the monthly reminder?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:07:00 -0700

On Friday, June 1, 2001, at 09:58 AM, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Hey, I worked for the gubmint for 10 years.  Trust me, it never hurts
> to ask.

tell you what, Barry -- I'll hook up a modem to my network at home, and
you can dial in and share mine that way.

chuq (a typical gubmint solution to the problem...)

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

USENET is a lot better after two or three eggnogs. We shouldn't allow
anyone on the net without a bottle of brandy. (chuq von rospach, 1992)