[Mailman-Developers] Skinning Mailman (how to add a customer UI in five minutes or

Dave Klingler davek@mail.commercedata.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 22:46:06 -0600 (MDT)

> I've completely rewritten the user options page (more on this later,
> tomorrow is checkin day :), and have taken the opportunity to do
> exactly this.  I may have missed some, but the idea is that the colors
> are now overridable in mm_cfg.py.

Wonderful!

> Which makes me think more about having a better support for virtual
> domains by having something akin to a different mm_cfg.py per domain.

This would be very cool.  My favorite implementation of virtual domains
is Apache's, and it strikes me that adding the <virtualhost domain>
directive might be an easy and intuitive way of accomplishing virtual domain
directives now that you have overridable colors in mm_cfg.py.

Just a thought.  If you did key admin messages in mm_cfg.py you could put
them here this way.

Thanks for all the improvements!  Some day if I could consolidate all my
mailman virtual implementations, all in their separate chrooted environments,
back into one virtual mailman environment, I would die happy and will Barry
my Star Trek hologram trading cards AND my wool Canadian Army cap.

Dave Klingler